Founded in February 2011 by Arief Wibowo, Salease Property is a real estate agency that strives to be a company that is different than others in the property market. Having a team that is personalised, passionate and professional allows us to serve our client's best interests. Not only these, the company itself is constantly adapting to the needs and wants of both markets and clients through continuous integration and education with modern developments.
CEO AND FOUNDER
+61 425 399 936
FOUNDER AND CEO OF SALEASE PROPERTY
Arief Wibowo is the founder of Salease Property. Born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia, Arief came to Sydney in year 1999 to study. He graduated from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) with degree Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting and International Business. His interest in real estate and property investment existed long before he became an agent. It was when his first property that he was lived in was sold with big profit within a short 6 months. Since then, lots of his friends consult and brainstorm with him for their decision making relating to home purchase and investment. Arief started dedicating his time fully in real estate in early 2010. He started by working as a sales consultant until he finally decided to open up Salease Property in February 2011. Since then, Arief has successfully built his team and network. He also has guided lots of his clientele in taking their first home, followed by first investment property and its subsequent ones. Arief always tries to provide personalized service and listen to his clients' budgets and requirements before he recommends any product. He ensures that his clients are happy with their purchase, which subsequently resulted in continued word of mouths and referrals for Arief. Some attributes that his clients describe for Arief are: honest, efficient, passionate, and acting with integrity.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR
Salease Property is currently looking for candidates that love real estate, especially selling existing residential property and have a great passion in the North Shore area. Multiple positions are availablewith flexible remuneration systemincluding Base + Commission, Debit Credit or Commission only for the right candidate.
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the existing residential market.
- Real estate licenseor certificate of registration.
- Solid experience in the North Shore or Lower North Shore area
- Exceptional buyer handling skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing sales skills
- A proven sales track record and reputation
- A professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, speaking other language is advantage but not necessary.
- An ability to develop strong relationships and work in a team focused environment
- Exemplary customer service focus
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to maximizeleads
- You must possess the ability to work independently and be motivated to achieve a high level of sales
- Have a sound knowledge of the North Shore area.
Job benefits and perks
- You will be offered continual on-going training and support.
- A unique structure that encourages all agents to work together to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
- You will have exclusive rights to manage and sell your own listings.
- You will not be competing with the Principal
- Join our friendly team and run 'your business' within our business.
- Opportunity to sell Off the plan apartments and House and land packages as well.
- Your hard work will be well remunerated with incentives in place to achieve above your targets.
- $$ Generous uncapped commission $$
This’s a fantastic opportunity for you, as a casual, junior Assistance to provide a high level of service, working alongside with our professional team to manage property around Sydney.
From min 2 days a week, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting our property manager
• Effectively liaise with tenants/owners/tradesman
• Conducting open/private inspections
• Processing rental applications, reference checks for potential tenants & lease signings
• Performing incoming, outgoing and routine inspections.
• Manage repairs and maintenance
• Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
• Working towards targets and KPI’s
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must Have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
• Driving license and own vehicle
• Previous Real Estate Experience (will be advantageous)
• Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
• Possess a strong work ethic, exceptional organisation and time management
• Strong motivated individual & ability to work in a team
• Ability to communicate in multiple languages (Indonesian & Mandarin will be advantageous)
• Desire to grow career in Real Estate
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010
If this is what you after, please send your resume to Salease Property
We are currently looking for an experienced sales agents who is highly professional and possess desired skills.
Our team consists of friendly people with good interpersonal skills and expects to have positive teamwork effect.
Our sales consultant are equipped with online softwares which will highly assist you to access numerous projects in your own time. We also have access to more than 150 new projects in major Australian cities.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least certificate of registration
- Must have a vehicle and Australia driving license
- Good interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Wide network and strong listing lists
- Ability to speak multiple languages preferred
- Strive to success and have passion in real estate
- Able to deliver maximum effort in customer service
- High level of professionalism and ethics
Please contact us for more job details through email or phone.
Chatswood, NSW 2067
Melbourne, VIC 3000