From low $400K - Mid $600K
Land registration is vary, 4-6 months construction
SPRING MOUNTAIN, QLD
+ Hundreds lots
Connected to the award-winning Springfield Lakes, you'll enjoy access to incredible lifestyle offerings the moment you move in.
And because it's from one of Australia's leading developers of master-planned communities, you can be confident your new home will be everything you've dream of.
• Close to Childcare centres
• Choice of 10 private and public primary schools (with a primary school planned for Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain)
• Choice of 6 private and public high schools
• TAFE Queensland South West
• University of Southern Queensland within walking and cycling distance
Recreation & Open Space
• 13 proposed local parks totalling the size of 3 MCGs
• 3 proposed district parks totalling 6 times the size of the Gabba
• 12 proposed sporting fields totalling 3 Suncorp Stadium
• 2.5km of wildlife corridors
• Proposed hard courts, playgrounds and clubhouse
• Walk to Robelle Domain Parklands which includes 11km of boardwalks, sporting fields, playgrounds, water play and Southbank style swimming lagoon
• Direct access to hiking and mountain biking trails in surrounding conservation parks.
Shopping and Lifestyle
• Adjacent to Orion Spring eld Central’s shops, cinemas, cafes, restaurants and business precincts
• Local village shopping centre, plus easy access to existing neighbourhood centres (Spring Lake Metro, Spring Lake Village and Spring eld Fair)
• Close to Bunnings and Masters within Spring eld Central
• Five minutes’ drive to Brookwater Golf and Country Club with future international resort and spa
• Just 15 minutes’ drive to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO at Jindalee.
• In the heart of the Greater Spring eld Precinct between the city-like amenity of Springfield Central and the beauty of White Rock-Spring Mountain Conservation Estate
• Within the City of Ipswich
• 15 minutes’ drive from the Ipswich CBD
• 30 minutes’ drive from Brisbane CBD
• 50 minutes’ drive from the Gold Coast.
Spring eld Rise at Spring Mountain will o er a large choice of living options with block sizes from 240m2 to 640m2 and with house and land packages to suit every lifestyle and budget.
DISCLAIMER: Photographs and illustrations in this website are artistic representations only. the material contained herein has been produced prior to detailed design and construction, is indicative only and does not constitute a representation by the Vendor, Salease Property or agent consultant in respect to the size, form, dimensions, specifications or layout of the development or at all. The final product may change from that illustrated herein. While care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate. Furniture is not included. All furniture shown is for illustration purpose only. Changes may be made to the detail layouts during the development in accordance with the provisions of the contract of sale or the building and or planning requirements for compliance with relevant standards or codes. Prospective purchasers must make and rely on their own enquiries.
The details on the client portal is for guide only and do not represent the accuracy of your purchase. Client needs to rely fully on the contract of sales. If you think there are any incorrect details, please advise our office.