$603,000 - $1,135,000
This project is a landmark that will identify Newstead in the Brisbane skyline. It represents a new era in a location that has become the luxury precinct of Brisbane, a beautiful place to live, work and enjoy. It is surrounded by some of Brisbane’s most exciting developments. It is located within the Gasworks precinct, the centrepiece of Brisbane’s most anticipated and sought after urban renewal project. Gasworks along with James St and everything in between, brings together an open air retail experience unique to Australia. It delivers a village life and sense of community, an essential aspect of quality living.
Designed with luxury in mind and paired with revolutionary idea, the structure of this project is not your typical building. It's a perfect evolution of building with basement car parking, curated retail in the ground floor, and on top of it is the residential community and penthouse residence, and the health and wellness amenities at the top floor letting you enjoy a panoramic view of the vibrant city and the river.
Inspired by light and designed for those with high expectations and even higher aspirations, this project reflects a new vision for Newstead, a place to reach the stars. Enjoy fine cuisine and wine at acclaimed restaurants, buy a luxurious Lamborghini, get groceries from the world's best grocer, or walk your dog by the picturesque river.
• Choose one, two or three-bedroom apartments that offer refined living and stunning 270-degree vistas of Brisbane CBD and the river.
• Beautiful light-filled interiors feature full height glazing, while ducted air conditioning ensures optimal comfort all year round.
• Each unit will come with large living areas, bedrooms separated by bathrooms, island kitchen bench, large pantry, separate laundry that is away from the living area, 2.7m plasterboard ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, 100MB/S fibre high speed internet, and superior acoustics between apartments.
• Cavcorp’s signature award-winning designs deliver 2-way ensuites and well-crafted bathrooms, embellished with exquisite brass detail. In your luxurious oasis, large generous mirrors offer concealed storage and designer lighting.
• Expect a resort-style 25m rooftop heated lap pool, resort spa, infinity edge waterfall, sunken day beds, skyline sunbeds, private dining room, city view sauna, fitness centre with Technogym equipments, and BBQ and outdoor dining area, organic vegetable garden, panoramic sky lounge and more unparalleled amenity to rival world-class hospitality.
• Shop more online with less worry because of the cold room and package room for online shopping deliveries
• Enjoy the luxurious lifestyle with five-star hotel lobby, secure basement car park for residents and visitors, and concierge style management
Newstead is possibly Australia's most liveable precinct, perfect for the time-poor professional. It is a new destination for the affluent, the place for life's greatest pleasures and abundant opportunities to meet like-minded, talented individuals.
It is also home to Brisbane’s highest income earners, people who are choosing their address based on pleasure and productivity, a beautiful lifestyle reminiscent of Paris, London and New York.
Developed by multi-award winning Cavcorp, expect to live the high life.
DISCLAIMER: Photographs and illustrations in this website are artistic representations only. the material contained herein has been produced prior to detailed design and construction, is indicative only and does not constitute a representation by the Vendor, Salease Property or agent consultant in respect to the size, form, dimensions, specifications or layout of the development or at all. The final product may change from that illustrated herein. While care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate. Furniture is not included. All furniture shown is for illustration purpose only. Changes may be made to the detail layouts during the development in accordance with the provisions of the contract of sale or the building and or planning requirements for compliance with relevant standards or codes. Prospective purchasers must make and rely on their own enquiries.
The details on the client portal is for guide only and do not represent the accuracy of your purchase. Client needs to rely fully on the contract of sales. If you think there are any incorrect details, please advise our office.